Please find the text of the Campus for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants notification below –
Campus Placement Program August – September 2022
Announcement for Candidates
- Registration for May 2022 pass out candidates begins on 25th July 2022 and will end on 30th July 2022.
- Candidates who passed out prior to May 2022 examinations but could not apply in regular campus due to certain reasons, specified below, are now eligible for August-September 2022 campus and their online registration begins on 01st July 2022.
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course||Completion of Articleship|
|May 2022||Completing their articleship by 31st October, 2022|
|December 2021 (November 2021 cycle) whose CA Final results were declared in verification of marks after 21st February 2022.||Completing their articleship between 1st May 2022 and 31st October 2022 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.|
- Last date of registration for both the above categories will be 30th July 2022 and no extension of date will be possible. Candidates may opt for one bigger (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi & Pune) and one smaller center (Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandīgarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Rajkot, Ranchi, Raipur, Thane, Vadodara & Visakhapatnam). For candidates opting only for smaller centers, registration will remain open till 11th September 2022.
Campus Interview Schedule –
|1||Mumbai||22nd, 24th, 26th, 29th August 1st & 3rd September, 2022|
|2||Delhi||23rd, 25th, 27th, 30th August 2nd & 5th September, 2022|
|3||Bengaluru||24th, 26th, 29th August 1st, 3rd & 5th September, 2022|
|4||Chennai||25th, 27th, 29th August 2nd, 5th & 7th September, 2022|
|5||Kolkata||26th, 29th August 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th September, 2022|
|6||Ahmedabad & Hyderabad||29th August 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th & 9th September, 2022|
|7||Jaipur & Pune||29th August 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th & 9th September, 2022|
|8||Durgapur, Nagpur, Rajkot, Lucknow, Raipur, Bhopal, Ernakulam, Visakhapatnam, Patna, Vadodara & Ranchi||26th September, 2022|
|9||Kanpur||27th & 29th September, 2022|
|10||Noida & Thane||28th & 30th September, 2022|
|11||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore & Indore||29th September & 1st October, 2022|
Dates for registration, short listing, consent and Written Test/Psychometric Test/ (if any) giving
|S. No.||Centre||Last date for organization registration||Last date of online short listing by organizations (1st round)||Online Consent giving by Candidates (1st Round)||2nd round online short listing by organizations||Online Consent giving by Candidates (2nd Round)||Written Test/ Psychometric Test (If any)|
|1||Mumbai & New Delhi||26th July, 2022||2nd-6th August, 2022||8th-9th August, 2022||10th-11th August, 2022||12th August, 2022||16th August, 2022|
|2||Bengaluru, Chennai & Kolkata||26th July, 2022||2nd-6th August, 2022||8th-9th August, 2022||10th-11th August, 2022||12th August, 2022||17th August, 2022|
|3||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||26th July, 2022||2nd-6th August, 2022||8th-9th August, 2022||10th-11th August, 2022||12th August, 2022||18th August, 2022|
|4||Bhopal, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Vadodara & Visakhapatnam||8th September, 2022||13th-17th September, 2022||18th-19th September, 2022||20th September, 2022||21stSeptember, 2022||22nd September, 2022|
|5||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Noida & Thane||8th September, 2022||13th-17th September, 2022||18th-19th September, 2022||20th September, 2022||21stSeptember, 2022||23rdSeptember, 2022|
Notes: 1. Sharing of the database for recruiters registered at S. No. 1, 2 & 3 centres begin on 2nd August 2022 2Sharing of the database for recruiters registered at S No. 4 & 5 centres begins on 13th September 2022
|Mumbai||17th, 18th ,19th and 20th August,2022|
|Delhi||18th, 19th, 20th and 22nd August,2022|
|Bengaluru||18th, 19th,22nd and 23rd August,2022|
|Chennai||19th, 22nd ,23rd and 24th August,2022|
|Kolkata||22nd, 23rd,24th and 25th August,2022|
|Ahmedabad||24th, 25th ,26th and 27th August,2022|
|Hyderabad||24th, 25th ,26th and 27th August,2022|
|Jaipur||24th, 25th ,26th and 27th August,2022|
|Pune||24th, 25th, 26th and 27th August,2022|
NOTE-Please note attending a mock interview is not mandatory but while filling Campus Placement registration form if the candidate opts for a mock interview, then it is obligatory to attend the mock interview as per the date and time selected by the candidate.
- Obtain membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final examination.
- Quote the Membership no. or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online
undertaking which Pops up on the page state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2, which should be not later than 15th November 2022.
- Quote MCS completion certificate no. or mention expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. MCS batch should start before 22nd August 2022.
- For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your password.
- Then punch your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
- In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA Final Exam at [email protected]
- Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
- Fill all the columns/fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
- Obtain the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc. from the Portal itself.
- Photo ID can be generated after 12th August 2022
- In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 10th – 11th September 2022 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
- Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site https://cmib.icai.org/postedcontent/adminuploads/RECOMMENDED_DRESS_CODE_FOR_MEMBERS_OF_ICAI.pdf
- The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/Psychometric/Interview test etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
- You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice out of the companies that shortlisted you and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s) for bigger and smaller centers, in the event of not being selected at a bigger centre.
- Try to attend interview of all the companies for which you have given consent.
- Information regarding selection by the organization will be reflected in candidate’s login immediately after the organization has selected the candidate. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/centre code through your login, before 7:00 AM of subsequent day of declaration of result or as per the deadline given by the recruiter, which could be a very short deadline. You can accept the offer of only one organization of your choice.
- Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual agreement.
- Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete interview.
- Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. before signing the Declaration Form.
- If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
- ICAI simply acts as a facilitator to bring the recruiter and NQCAs together.
- If your article-ship will be completed after 31st October 2022 please wait for next campus.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who mark consent in the Portal within the specified dates, would be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- The timing for the Interviews at all days shall be from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M as far as possible.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode on the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI.
- Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by organization to all consented candidate on their registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
- Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve notice period for more than one month.
- Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could get, due to your indecisiveness such as, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
- It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the organization, before a candidate finally selected by any organization.
- The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of organization concerned.
In the event of not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form, candidates have to pay a Commitment Charges of Rs. 5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) and such behavior would be viewed seriously as it blocks the opportunity of others and affects the plans of that company.
Special permission to be obtained from CMI&B Secretariat:
A candidate who has completed GMCS(MCS)/Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at [email protected] , for attending Campus.
For Registration/ Guidance/Queries, please write at [email protected] or contact at 011-30110550/491 between 2 pm to 5 pm only.
Disclaimer: The CMI&B of ICAI reserves the right to change its policy regarding the programme, dates, venue etc., at any point of time as per its discretion.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CA FOUNDATION
- CA Foundation Library – Click Here
- CA Foundation Free Classes For November/December 2022 Exams – Click Here
- CA Foundation Classes – Ongoing and Upcoming Batch Details (and Discount Coupon) – Click here.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CA INTER
- For Best CA Inter Notes Collection & Official ICAI Study Material – Click Here
- For CA Inter CA Pen drive Classes / Google Drive/ Live Streaming Classes – Click Here
- CA Inter Classes – Ongoing and Upcoming Batch Details (and Discount Coupon) – Click here
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CA FINAL
- For Best CA Final Notes Collection & Official ICAI Study Material – Click Here
- For CA Final CA Pen drive Classes / Google Drive/ Live Streaming Classes – Click Here
- CA Final Classes – Ongoing and Upcoming Batch Details (and Discount Coupon) – Click here
Official Link of Campus Placement Program August – September 2022 notification can be accessed below –
That’s all for now. Stay Connected for more such authentic updates.
Jai Hind, Vande Mataram
Team CA Study
Watch this short video for May 2022 CA Final Exams covering full strategy to score Exemption in Audit with full plan to prepare with appropriate study materials and revision strategy before exams! All the best 🙂