Regarding ICAI Reforms, Independent Committee has successfully submitted its FINAL REPORT on 13th March 2020. Students can please check the chain of events below –
ICAI Reforms – Chain of Events So Far
2. First meeting held on 7.10.2019
4. Window for submission of suggestions closed on 10.11.2019.
5. Suggestions were received from over 2400 persons. The same are under process.
6. 2nd meeting of the Committee held on 3rd December 2019.
7. 3rd meeting of the Committee held on 14th December 2019.
8. 4th meeting of the Committee held on 30.12.2019.
9. 5th meeting of the Committee held on 10.01.2020.
10. 6th meeting of the Committee held on 05.02.2020
12. Independent High Level Committee on Exam Processes submits its Final Report on 13th March, 2020
Official Link of above said notification can be accessed from below –
That’s all for now. Stay Connected for more such authentic updates.
Watch this short video for May 2022 CA Final Exams covering full strategy to score Exemption in Audit with full plan to prepare with appropriate study materials and revision strategy before exams! All the best 🙂