Please find text of the Guidelines for Overseas Campus Placement for Candidates notification below –
Guidelines for Overseas Campus Placement for Candidates
Guidelines for the Candidates
Register online on https://cmib.icai.org/ by paying registration fees (non – refundable) of Rs. 1000/- (inclusive GST) by members from 9th to 12th January, 2023.
- Candidates are required to mention whether interested in virtual or physical interview. However, they can opt for only one centre Abu Dhabi or Dubai for appearing in physical interview.
- To carry originals of all testimonials along with the required number of copies at the time of physical interview.
- Once finally selected by any company and accepting the offer by signing the offer letter, the member cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisations that have interviewed him/ her earlier through this Overseas Campus Placement Programme.
- To attend physical interviews at their own cost, travel, stay, visa charges etc. in case of physical interview at Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Candidates are advised to proceed with visa formalities immediately after they mark consent to the shortlisting company/ies.
- The entire process above would be done online on https://cmib.icai.org/.
- ICAI will not be responsible for selection/ rejection of the candidates.
- No correspondence/ grievance/ queries will be entertained by ICAI once the campus placement process is complete.
- ICAI shall not be responsible for any dispute/ arrangements between candidates and participating organizations.
- Once consented, it is mandatory to attend the interview, else the candidate will be debarred from future events.
- Advised to strictly adhere to the timelines for completing the process.
That’s all for now. Stay Connected for more authentic updates.
Jai Hind, Vande Mataram
Team CA Study