Basic Details of CA Foundation Course 2023
|CA Foundation||Registration, Fees & Exam Details Etc.|
|Exam Name||CA Foundation 2023|
|Conducting Body||Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Level Of Exam||National Level (First Step In CA Journey)|
|Eligibilty||Class 12th Passout Or Appearing In Exams in the Current Year Or Graduate From Any Stream|
Yes, You are eligible For Registration in CA Foundation even if you are From Arts, Science, or Maths Background
|CA Foundation Registration fees||₹9,000 (Registration Fees ) + ₹200 (Prospectus) + ₹200 (Subscription for student’s Journal (for one year ) (optional))|
|Syllabus||Paper 01 – Accounting – 100 Marks (Subjective Type Exam)|
Paper 02 – Law – 100 Marks (Subjective Type Exam)
Paper 03 – Business Maths, Reasoning & Stat – 100 Marks (MCQs Type)
Paper 04 – Business Economics – 100 Marks (MCQs Type)
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper & Paper Based)|
|Medium of Exam||English/ Hindi(English compulsory for Section B of Paper 2)|
|Exam Dates||May/June 2023 & Nov 2023 (Twice In a Year)|
- Basic Details of CA Foundation Course 2023
- CA Foundation Complete Detail: Everything you need to know about.
- Eligibility For CA Foundation Registration 2023-24
- CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023 – Other than J&K And 8 North Eastern Indian States
- CA Foundation Registration fees for J&K & NES (North Eastern States)
CA Foundation Complete Detail: Everything you need to know about.
The CA Foundation Registration 2023 is the first step towards becoming a Chartered Accountant in India. To be eligible for registration, you must have passed your class X exams from a recognized examining body in India or an equivalent exam recognized by the government. Once you have completed your senior secondary (10+2) exams, you can take the Foundation Exam after a minimum of 4 months of study time. The exam is held twice a year, in May or November, and your registration is valid for 3 years with an option to renew.
If you are a graduate or postgraduate or have passed an Intermediate level exam by recognized institutes, you are exempted from the Foundation Course and can directly register for the Intermediate Course. The Foundation Course has four papers, including two subjective and two objective type papers. Incorrect answers are negatively marked.
To learn more about the exam, including proposed exam centers in India and abroad, you can visit the Institute’s website or check notifications/announcements in newspapers.
Click Here to Check the Official Link of ICAI Regarding the Same
Eligibility For CA Foundation Registration 2023-24
India’s government changed the rules for enrolling in the Chartered Accountants Foundation Course. Now, students who passed their class X exams can provisionally enroll. To qualify for admission in 2023, students need to meet the CA Foundation eligibility criteria.
If you pass the Class X or equivalent exam from a recognized examining body in India or an exam accepted by the Central or State Government as equivalent, you are eligible to enroll in the CA Foundation Course.
To enroll in the CA Foundation Course as a regular candidate, you must pass the Class XII exam. After passing, you can appear in the CA Foundation Exam. Graduates can skip the Foundation Exam and directly enroll in the CA Intermediate Course.
Step by Step Guide for CA Foundation Registration 2023-24
The registration process is online, and one-time successful registration will be valid for three years. The candidate can apply and appear for a maximum of six attempts.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration 2023
Candidates should keep the scanned copy of the following documents before completing the registration of CA Foundation 2023:
- Attested copy of class 12 examination admit card or marksheet
- Attested proof of nationality (for foreigners)
- Recent coloured photograph of the candidate
- Attested proof of special category certificate ( for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates)
- Attested class 10 exam admit card or certificate with name and date of birth of the candidate
Steps For CA Foundation Registration
Here is the Application Registration Form Link. You can go to the official CA Foundation Registration site by clicking here
1. Please enter your SALUTATION , NAME, DOB, GENDER as per your 10th / 12th CERTIFICATE.
2. NO CHANGE ALLOWED AFTER FORM SUBMISSION.
3. Please enter applicant’s own MOBILE NO. and E-MAIL id as all important communications and OTP will be sent to applicant.
4. You will get a separate mail communication from Centralized Dispatch System for Study Material, through SMS / Email in 2-3 days after making the successful payment.
5. International Mobile No will get OTP on email id.
CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023
Candidates need to pay the CA Foundation Registration fees to get themselves registered for CA Foundation exam 2023. The break-up of CA Foundation Registration fees is given below:
CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023 – Other than J&K And 8 North Eastern Indian States
|Particulars||Fee for Indian students(Rs)||Fee for Foreign students($)|
|Cost of Foundation prospectus||Rs. 200||$20|
|CA Foundation Registration Fees 2023||Rs. 9000||$700|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (for one year ) (optional) – Click Here||Rs. 200||$20|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (for one year ) (optional)||Rs. 400||$40|
CA Foundation Registration fees for J&K & NES (North Eastern States)
Note: ICAI has made some exceptions in CA Foundation Registration fees 2023. The Institute has allowed a 75% fee concession for the newly formed Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and the 8 North-Eastern states. Hence, students residing in these areas should pay the CA Foundation registration fees of Rs. 2,250
The North Eastern Region (NER) comprises of eight States viz. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. – If you come from this beautiful part of India, then You have to pay 75% Less, CA Foundation Registration fees.
Validity of CA Foundation Registration
The CA Foundation exams are conducted twice a year. Once registered, the CA Foundation registration is valid for a span of three years which means six attempts. And after three years, candidates can revalidate their registration by depositing a fee of Rs. 300 as revalidation fees.
CA Foundation Syllabus & Papers
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the official CA Foundation Syllabus. Candidates can check the full syllabus and download the PDF for future reference. The exam has 4 papers, each with a 3-hour duration. To prepare well, candidates must understand the syllabus and exam pattern. This article provides complete details on the CA Foundation Exam Syllabus and Pattern, along with the PDF download link.
CA Foundation Papers
|Paper 1||Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)||Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||Part A : Business Laws (60 Marks)|
Part B : Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||Part A: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)|
Part B: Logical Reasoning(20 Marks)
Part C: Statistics (40 Marks)
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||Part A : Business Economics (60 Marks)|
Part B : Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Here is link of Study Material & Best CA Foundation Classes
CA Foundation Lectures on Massive Discounts – Click Here
CA Foundation Study Material & Books – Click Here
Step by Step fill CA foundation Exam Form – New Process
Step by step guidelines with full process
- To fill out the form one has to visit https://eservices.icai.org and then click the self-service portal. Under which one has to fill in the password and login details.
- One has to click the SSP portal login and then the dashboard will show the register for exam button on the exam function.
- And then click on the foundation exam form, then there will be pop-up of foundation guidelines that one has to accept at the end.
- You can also check student details and photographs/signatures. One needs to update the photo and signature first then only one can fill out the exam form. Click next.
- After which there is a declaration form and click the I agree with box.
- After which click next and there will be a payment gateway window where one needs to pay INR 1500.
- After paying the exam fees, one can also download the exam receipt by clicking on the side button.
CA Foundation Exam Pattern
- CA Foundation Exam Oriented Classes – Click Here
- There is a set of 4 papers.
- Paper 1 & Paper 2 will have subjective type questions.
- Paper 3 & Paper 4 will have objective-type questions.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The maximum Time duration will be 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking on Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 3 and paper 4 will have a negative marking scheme. 1/4th of the marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to get a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all papers to pass the CA Foundation exam.
- Exams will be conducted through Offline Mode.
- Papers will be available in Hindi and English but Section B of Paper 2 will be conducted in English Medium only.
CA Foundation Admit Card
The admit card release date is not in the updated dates but we know that CA Foundation Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates who have completed the Registration process, filled out and submitted the application, and completed the payment process in due time will get the admit card.
All the candidates can download admit cards from the official website by using their registration number and password. They also have to carry the same at the examination centre.
CA Foundation 2023 Result
The Result will be also released on the official website. After appearing in the exam candidates will receive the result releasing date through SMS or Email.
Just like admit cards, Candidates can access and download their results by using the registration number and password on the official website. ICAI will also release a CA Foundation Merit List which will consist of details of the top 50 qualified candidates for the CA Foundation exam.
Is Calculator Allowed in Exams?
Yes, But Only Normal Calculator (Not Scientific)
Is CA Foundation Exam is Difficult?
No, If You Study Regular, And Practice Regular Then the exam is very easy. You have to believe this You already know the answer.
I’m not from Commerce background. Can I Register in CA Foundation?
Yes, You can Register in CA Exams. Commerce Background is Not Compulsory. There are many First Attempt Qualified CA’s Who were not from the Commerce background.
Is there any Negative Marking In Exam?
There is no Negative marking in Descriptive Type Papers But, In MCQs Based Papers (Paper 3 & 4) There is 1/4 Negative marking.