CA Final FR Study Material
Loading Drive Folder...
CA Final Financial Reporting New Syllabus
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has recently revised the syllabus for the CA Final Financial Reporting paper. The new syllabus is effective from May 2023.
The main changes in the new syllabus are:
- Increased focus on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): The new syllabus has a greater focus on IFRS, with more questions being asked on this topic.
- Introduction of new topics: The new syllabus introduces a number of new topics, including sustainability reporting, financial instruments, and revenue recognition.
- Removal of some topics: The new syllabus removes some topics that were previously covered, such as the preparation of financial statements for non-profit organizations.
The new syllabus is designed to ensure that CA Final students have the knowledge and skills they need to prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS. It also reflects the changing nature of the accounting profession, with the introduction of new topics such as sustainability reporting and financial instruments.
If you are a CA Final student who is preparing for the Financial Reporting paper, it is important to familiarise yourself with the new syllabus. You can do this by reading the ICAI website, or by using a revision guide.
Here are some of the resources that you can use to learn more about the new syllabus:
- ICAI website: The ICAI website has a wealth of information on the new syllabus, including the syllabus itself, past question papers, and study guides.
- Revision guides: There are a number of revision guides available that can help you to learn the material covered in the new syllabus.
- Online courses: There are a number of online courses available that can help you to learn the material covered in the new syllabus.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Here are some additional tips for preparing for the CA Final Financial Reporting paper:
- Start preparing early: The CA Final Financial Reporting paper is a challenging paper, so it is important to start preparing early.
- Get a good revision guide: A good revision guide will help you to learn the material covered in the new syllabus.
- Practice answering questions: The best way to prepare for the CA Final Financial Reporting paper is to practice answering questions. You can do this by using past question papers or by using an online question bank.
- Get help from a tutor: If you are struggling with a particular topic, you can get help from a tutor. A tutor can help you to understand the material and to practice answering questions.
I hope these tips help you to prepare for the CA Final Financial Reporting paper. Good luck!