NON-ACADEMIC ICAI UPDATE (NOT RELEVANT FOR EXAMS BUT FOR GENERAL AWARENESS)
Please find the text of the Assessment Test for Diploma in International Taxation (INTT-AT) from November, 2022 onwards. notification below –
|Committee on International Taxation|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
12th May, 2022
|Assessment Test for Diploma in International Taxation (INTT-AT) from November, 2022 onwards|
The competent authority has decided that from November, 2022 and onwards, Assessment test for Diploma in International Taxation (INTT-AT) would be case study based open book Assessment test.
Revised structure of INTT-AT (both Papers)
The structure of Assessment for both the Papers of Assessment Test (Paper 1- International Tax Transfer Pricing; Paper-2 International Tax- Practice) to be as under:
- Each paper would contain four (4) case studies of 25 marks each. All questions to be attempted compulsorily.
- In each case study carrying 25 marks, MCQs would be for 10 marks and descriptive questions involving computation/analysis/interpretation would be for 15 marks.
- There would be no negative marking for wrong answers in MCQs
- Each paper will be of 4 hours.
Guidelines for open Book examination
- Candidates will be permitted to bring their own material to the exam hall and consult them for answering the questions in the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring mobile phones, I pads, or any other electronic devices into the exam hall.
Official Link of Assessment Test for Diploma in International Taxation (INTT-AT) from November, 2022 onwards can be accessed from below –
That’s all for now. Stay Connected for more authentic updates.
Jai Hind, Vande Mataram
Team CA Study