SCM PE DIVISIONAL TRANSFER PRICING ONLY REGULAR BY CA PRAVEEN KHATOD
Rs.2,850.00 – Rs.3,087.00
Kit Specifications –
- Pen Drive (which includes software and video lectures) or Google Drive Link.
- 1 Volume – Xerox Book
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
About CA Praveen Khatod –
- Most Qualified Faculty in Indore with renowned degrees – Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, America) &Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) conducted by CFA Institute, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- He has also completed training in SAP (an ERP), a preferred software used worldwide by most of the MNC’s
- 5 Years of practical experience in esteemed organizations at various places – Bangalore (India), Mumbai (India), Kingston (Jamaica), San Juan (Puerto Rico) , Chicago (USA).
- His logical explanation of concepts and presentation style is highly impressive and appreciated by students
- Unique techniques to make understand the formulas without any need to cram them
- He is a faculty for various subjects in CA-Final, CA-IPCC, MBA and CFA courses
- Appeared on the first page of various newspapers for his grand success in CPA and CFA exams
- First candidate of Madhya Pradesh who cleared all the 3 levels of CFA in 2008
- Only Faculty with practical International exposure to most of the financial management topics such as Derivatives trading, Fundamental & Technical analysis of Stock Markets, Portfolio Management, Research Reports and stock recommendations, Capital Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Forex transactions etc.
- Completed Corporate training in & operated world renowned systems to monitor and analyze real-time financial market data such as Bloomberg, Factiva, Thomson Reuters, Alacra, Hoovers etc.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.