PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ACCOUNTING REGULAR BY CA AVINASH SANCHETI
Rs.7,125.00 – Rs.7,600.00
Kit Specifications –
- 1 Book.
- Pen Drive (If Pen Drive Mode is Selected)
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About Classes –
- Doubts solving facility over the Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Can Whatapp to Amit Sir (+91 9830259002).
- Charts & Test Series are Provided within Study Materials delivered with the kit.
- In case of any virus in PC, any damage caused to the Pen Drive shall be borne by the student. (Pen Drive replacement cost+courier charges will be paid by the student).
- In case the video is copied illegally or more than one student watches the video, we shall take legal action and this will be punishable under piracy rules.
- Classes purchased for a particular session/term shall be valid only for that session/term and cannot be carried forward to the next session/term under any circumstances. The classes shall automatically cease to play .
- Classes once purchased, cannot be returned or exchanged. 6In any circumstances, if any amount is returned to the students, necessary charges will be deducted.
- Classes are allowed to run in single screen only. (Disclaimer: Software will be permanently block..If software found more than one screen or Extrenal Screen)
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.