|APPLICABLE COURSE||NEW SYLLABUS|
|VALIDITY & VIEWS||2 VIEWS + 12 MONTHS VALIDITY|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||300 HOURS (Approx)|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||MAY 2020 & ONWARD|
|MODE||PEN DRIVE & ONLINE DOWNLOAD (BOTH AVAILABLE)|
|REFER & EARN||5% of Listed Price (IN BANK ACCOUNT OF STUDENT)|
|CASHBACK||5% of Listed Price (IN CASTUDY WALLET OF STUDENT)|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY|
|NUMBER OF LECTURES||102|
|LECTURES RECORDED IN||OCT 2019|
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION|
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||DESKTOP OR LAPTOP|
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||WILL BE PROVIDED OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 7 PREMIUM/ ULTIMATE OR ABOVE. MINIMUM 2 GB RAM & 2.0 GHz PROCESSOR.|
|VIEWS & VALIDITY EXTENSION||ON THE APPROVAL OF RESPECTIVE FACULTY|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|DEMO LECTURES||CLICK HERE|
FINANCIAL REPORTING (FULL ENGLISH) NEW SYLLABUS REGULAR CA VINOD KUMAR AGARWAL
Rs.14,250.00 – Rs.16,150.00
Kit Specifications –
- Pen Drive (which includes software and video lectures) or Google Drive Link.
- 3 Modules
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
About CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal –
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
- He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller. He has written a book on “Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C”, which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, “Laws of Success”, which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”, which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for “PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management”.
- He has also compiled a book “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation”, an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand’s words, “Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached.”
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.