|APPLICABLE COURSE||OLD SYLLABUS|
|VALIDITY & VIEWS||1.5 VIEWS + 6 MONTHS VALIDITY|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||125 HOURS (Approx)|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||NOV 2020 & ONWARD|
|MODE||PEN DRIVE & ONLINE DOWNLOAD (BOTH AVAILABLE)|
|REFER & EARN||5% of Listed Price (IN BANK ACCOUNT OF STUDENT)|
|CASHBACK||5% of Listed Price (IN PAYTM WALLET OF STUDENT)|
|FAST FORWARD||1.0x, 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.3x…3.0x|
|NO. OF LECTURES||35|
|MAXIMUM VIEWS PER LECTURE||10|
|BATCH RECORDING||APRIL 2020|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||HARD COPY (WITH PD OR WITHOUT IN BOTH CASES)|
|VIDEO LANGUAGE||HINDI & ENGLISH|
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION|
|TOPICS COVERED||ENTIRE IDT (GST+CUSTOMS+FTP)|
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||LAPTOP ONLY|
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||IN ENCRYPTED FORMAT THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE OR OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Laptop having Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above with minimum 2 GB RAM & Â Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz Processor or above.|
|VIEW & VALIDITY EXTENSION||NO EXTENSION ALLOWED|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
|DEMO LECTURES||CLICK HERE|
INDIRECT TAX LAWS (NOV 2020 PRE BOOKING) OLD SYLLABUS REGULAR BY CA YASHVANT MANGAL SIR
Rs.11,200.00 – Rs.12,500.00Pickups & Deliveries to most of the location has begun. Contact 82691-77887 to know delivery status of your location for this product. In case delivery is not possible to your location, Google Drive Link with PDF of books will be shared.
Kit Specifications –
- One Pen Drive or Google Drive Link.
- 3 BOOKS (Around 970 Pages in Total), Questioner 2 Volumes & Summary Book.
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About Classes –
- Full Course in Just 125 Hours
- Includes Questionnaire Discussion Lectures
- Latest Amended lectures till 30.04.2020
- Free Summary Book and Questionnaire
- Free Chapter Wise revision Lectures On YouTube
- Regular Doubts Will be solved
- CA FINAL AIR-1 (Siddhant Bhandari) in Nov 18 exam.
- Record of Students scoring 80+ marks in each batch and around 50% students scoring 60+ marks in each batch.
- Practical Approach Focused study by IDT Expert to clarify all Concepts & Doubts (as students have very less practical exposure in the field of IDT)
- Convert IDT from a night mare to a Highest Scoring subject amongst all subjects of CA, CS & CMA Finals in just 100 hours
- Latest 18th revised edition of “HandBook on Indirect Taxation” is also available (Covering Solved papers of last 18 CA Final Exams (including May, 19) as per amended current Laws applicable & various other analytical illustrations & some Case laws to clarify each topic in its practicality with lucid language). Book is designed to help you revise full course before exam
day which is the most challenging task for the students
About CA Yashvant Mangal –
CA. Yashvant Mangal (FCA, CS & B.com) is a Practicing Chartered Accountant who carries
his practice exclusively in the field of INDIRECT TAX LAWS. He is a high quality orator and
is enormously passionate about the subject and has a strong urge to bestow his expertise to
his students. He has held many prestigious positions of various institutions across India and
presently, he is Chairman, Indirect tax (Service Tax) Coordination Committee – Tax Bar
He is Visiting faculty of ICAI, Mumbai and has taken many seminars and lectures on Indirect
Tax Laws for Students and Professionals in various cities of the country. He has experience
of around 8 years of teaching Indirect Taxation for CA, CS & CMA Finals & IPCC students
(More than 15,000 students already benefitted from his coaching). An expert faculty who is
famous for his around 100 Hours full course and 16 Hours revision lectures on Indirect Tax
Laws for CA, CS & CMA Final and IPCC Students. Presently, his LIVE CLASSES are
available in Udaipur (Yashvant Mangal Classes) & Mumbai (AT Academy) and his VIRTUAL
LECTURES are available in various cities of country.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.