|APPLICABLE COURSE||NEW & OLD SYLLABUS|
|COURSE TYPE||QUESTION BANK DISCUSSION|
|VALIDITY OF LECTURES||3 MONTHS|
|VIEWS AVAILABLE||1.5 VIEWS|
|CLASS TOTAL DURATION||21 HOURS|
|ATTEMPT APPLICABLE||MAY 2020 & ONWARD|
|REFER & EARN||NOT APPLICABLE|
|MATERIAL FORMAT||BOOKS IN HARD COPY OR WITHOUT BOOK (BOTH OPTIONS AVAILABLE)|
|VIDEO LANGUAGE||HINDI & ENGLISH|
|NUMBER OF LECTURE||9|
|BATCH RECORDING||MARCH 2020|
|VALIDITY STARTS FROM||FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION|
|LECTURES CAN BE VIEWED ON||DESKTOP & LAPTOP|
|AMENDMENTS (IF ANY)||WILL BE PROVIDED OVER YOUTUBE|
|INTERNET CONNECTIVITY||REQUIRED ONLY AT THE TIME OF ACTIVATION|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 7 ultimate or above, Minimum Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, Minimum 2 GB RAM.|
|VIEWS & VALIDITY EXTENSION||ON THE APPROVAL OF RESPECTIVE FACULTY|
|DISPATCH TIME||WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS|
|DELIVERY TIME||WITHIN 3-4 WORKING DAYS|
|DISPATCH BY||CONCERN INSTITUTE|
CA FINAL AUDITING PARAM VIDEOS BY CA RAVI TAORI
Rs.1,000.00 – Rs.1,750.00Pickups & Deliveries to most of the location has begun. Contact 82691-77887 to know delivery status of your location for this product. In case delivery is not possible to your location, Google Drive Link with PDF of books will be shared.
More About Classes –
We all know in audit multiple revisions are important. Further multiple revision for question and answer is required. Our PARAM question bank has been widely appreciated by large number of students. Now we are coming with further innovation we are bringing exclusive batch for revising all important questions from PARAM. It will infuse huge confidence amongst students. In short time we will be able to do cover many important questions.
About CA Ravi Taori –
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as CA in 2007
- Secured Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter Exams)
- Stood 2nd in Nagpur Division in PE I (CA CPT) & PE II (CA Inter) Exams
- Cleared 2 levels of CFA (USA)
- Cleared Capital Markets / Derivatives / Mutual Fund Modules by National Stock Exchange
- Graduated as Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Cleared 11th & 12th from Prestigious Dharampeth Science College Nagpur
- Teaching Since 2007
- My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT.
- 21,000+ hours, 14,000+ students.
Price Water house
- During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a bird’s eye view of how big corporate entities work.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
- Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards
- V. Chandramouli best paper award on “Mathematics” for securing 100 % marks in India by ICAI (PE I CA Examinations)
- Felicitation by Mumbai Branch of ICAI for Securing Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter)
- Recognised by PWC Mumbai as Top Performing Candidate in PWC Trainings
- Acknowledged by ICAI Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati and Others for contribution to CA Students learning in audit.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.