A decade and a half of excellence in providing CA and CS Coaching characterises Amit Bachhawats Training Forum. All Theory papers across all levels of CA, CS and CMA is our area of expertise. Our Mantra is quite simple: Innovation and engaging teaching methodology, with latest state of the art classrooms and technology. The hard work put in by Amit Bachhawat has led to a string of success stories in the last 18 years. We believe that the reason for our glorious track record is our “Student First” Approach. Your Professor is always a phone call away from students and not only that, in case a student misses a lecture, we make arrangements to repeat the same. Be in Kolkata or the 70 odd franchisee centres located across India we believe in excellence and quality and hence have worked very hard to achieve the same. We are overwhelmed at the response we have been receiving from our centres across India. This student centric approach, Bachhawat Sir’s unique teaching techniques, motivational lectures etc are a few ways by which we reciprocate the faith students repose in us.
BUSINESS LAWS REGULAR BY CA AMIT BACHHAWAT
Rs.5,700.00 – Rs.6,175.00
Kit Specifications –
- 2 Books.
- Pen Drive (If Pen Drive Mode is Selected)
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About Classes –
- Doubts solving facility over the Email (email@example.com) or Can Whatapp to Amit Sir (+91 9830259002).
- Charts & Test Series are Provided within Study Materials delivered with the kit.
- In case of any virus in PC, any damage caused to the Pen Drive shall be borne by the student. (Pen Drive replacement cost+courier charges will be paid by the student).
- In case the video is copied illegally or more than one student watches the video, we shall take legal action and this will be punishable under piracy rules.
- Classes purchased for a particular session/term shall be valid only for that session/term and cannot be carried forward to the next session/term under any circumstances. The classes shall automatically cease to play .
- Classes once purchased, cannot be returned or exchanged. 6In any circumstances, if any amount is returned to the students, necessary charges will be deducted.
- Classes are allowed to run in single screen only. (Disclaimer: Software will be permanently block..If software found more than one screen or Extrenal Screen)
About CA Amit Bachhawat –
Our age is characterized as an era of “information overloaded”. At the click of a button we can find all the information we want and much much more. But as the old adage goes “too much of good thing is bad” , sieving the vast and seemingly endless volume of information seems a herculean task. I have embarked on this endeavor primarily to save my students getting lost in this maze of laws, sections, theories etc. “That’s it” – is not just another study material, it’s a knowledge bank, a 360 degree coverage of all that is needed, which helps and guides students to achieve their professional goals without getting lost in this world of unlimited information.Having been a student myself, I do realize that “Substance is more important than the form”. This material is not merely a collection of past examination questions but also simple examples framed in the form of case studies which are explained at length during the classroom lectures. Although company law and business law are more interesting and students have the tendency to ignore Allied Law but I have always strictly suggested over these last 18 years wherein I have mentored over 1,00,000+ students that Allied Law should also be studied thoroughly in order to score high marks in the Allied Law paper.Our Institute can proudly boast of some of the highest all India scores year after year. They say, “Records are meant to be broken”, and our students have consistently set high records and unfailingly the current batches have broken them. At the same time I insist that marks are not important. Students should try to enhance their knowledge of Law in order to face the challenges in the professional world.
1. “ It pays to pay Attention” Students should try to be attentive in the classroom.
2. In the answers try to retain and present legal language.
3. Try to avoid writing answer in own words. One must use the legal sentences used in Law very carefully as change of words can sometimes change the interpretations.
4. Students should focus on this particular comprehensive material instead of referring to other markets Text books.
5. Securing rank and high marks are not the only parameters of measuring success, If you want to be truly successful invest yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it your success will blossom.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.