ADVANCED AUDITING & PROFESSIONAL ETHICS NEW SYLLABUS FASTRACK BY CA RAVI TAORI
Rs.3,690.00 – Rs.4,920.00
Kit Specifications –
- 1 Hard Binding Book 450 Pages, 2 Question Bank Books 500 Pages
- Pen Drive or Google Drive Link.
- Index Sheet
- Video Lecture Guide
More About Classes –
List of Topics Covered –
Forensic Audit (New Course Only)Audit in Automated Environment (New Course Only)
|Distribution of Dividend Out of General Reserves|
|Audit of LLP|
|Audit Committee and Corporate Governance|
|Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements|
|Audit of Banks|
|Audit of Insurance Companies|
|Audit of Non-Banking Financial Companies|
|Audit Under Fiscal Laws|
|Tax Audit Amendments|
|Audit of Public Sector Undertakings|
|Liabilities of Auditor|
|Internal Audit, Management and Operational Audit|
|Due Diligence, Investigation|
About CA Ravi Taori –
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as CA in 2007
- Secured Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter Exams)
- Stood 2nd in Nagpur Division in PE I (CA CPT) & PE II (CA Inter) Exams
- Cleared 2 levels of CFA (USA)
- Cleared Capital Markets / Derivatives / Mutual Fund Modules by National Stock Exchange
- Graduated as Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Cleared 11th & 12th from Prestigious Dharampeth Science College Nagpur
- Teaching Since 2007
- My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT.
- 21,000+ hours, 14,000+ students.
Price Water house
- During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a bird’s eye view of how big corporate entities work.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
- Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards
- V. Chandramouli best paper award on “Mathematics” for securing 100 % marks in India by ICAI (PE I CA Examinations)
- Felicitation by Mumbai Branch of ICAI for Securing Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter)
- Recognised by PWC Mumbai as Top Performing Candidate in PWC Trainings
- Acknowledged by ICAI Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati and Others for contribution to CA Students learning in audit.
Refer & Earn –
Let’s suppose Student X buys product P. If Product P is eligible for Refer & Earn & a certain % is provided along with other Product’s Description on the Product Page, upon successful purchase of Product, Student X will be assigned a Unique Code let’s suppose Unique Code Name is CASTUDYX01. If in the future, a friend of Student X purchases any product & enters the Unique Code on checkout page provided by CA Study to Student X. Then Student X will be given the % of Net Price of Product Price as commission. The commission % will be calculated on the Price of Product which is being purchased currently by a friend of Student X. Upon successful Product Purchase by a friend of Student X, the commission amount will be credited to Bank Account or any other mode as applicable to Student X.
The product page will clearly show under Coupon Code Section that whether or not Cashback Scheme is available on a Product. If cashback is applicable, upon successful purchase CA Study will credit the required amount to Student’s Wallet which Student can use to purchase any product from CA Study in future. A unique feature of CA Study’s Wallet is that its amount can be transferred to another student’s account. Therefore, even if a student won’t purchase any Product from CA Study in future. Student can transfer the cashback amount to his/her friend who can use it in purchase of any product from CA Study.