E-Books for CA Intermediate at ICAI Digital Learning Hub
After the successful launch of the e-Books for Foundation Course, the Board of Studies and the e- Learning Group of ICAI have jointly launched the e-Books for Intermediate Course in January, 2020. Here, the students will be able to get all the learning resources integrated in a manner that will enhance their learning experience and assess their conceptual clarity as well.
The advantages of enrolling in these e-Books are as under:
- Integrated learning resources with self-assessment at single place
- Anytime, anywhere and any pace learning
- Learning can be tracked to assess oneself
- Free of cost
- Save time and money for attending classes elsewhere These e-Books offer the following features:
- Conceptualisation of complete digital learning anytime, anywhere and any pace
- Video lectures, self-assessment quizzes and quick reference summary capsules embedded inside the unit/ chapter itself
- Understand a topic with the help of video lecture available there and then, for detailed conceptual clarity
- Concept-based learning with text and video for every topic, to understand
- Traversal through built-in Table of Contents (ToC)
- Facility to add notes/ annotations within the book which can be retrieved later on, for revising the topic
- Highlighting text with multiple colours defining importance of text
- Listen to the written text through software narration feature
- Zoom-In/ Zoom-Out the contents
- Self-assess yourselves after studying/ revising each chapter
Students enrolled in Intermediate Course are advised to take advantage of these e-Books for studying anytime/ anywhere and reap maximum benefits. These e-Books are available at ICAI Digital Learning Hub @ https://learning.icai.org/elearning and can also be accessed through Self Service Portal (SSP).
Director, Board of Studies
That’s all for now. Stay Connected for more such authentic updates.